Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monty Harper Update

 

Last I wrote I was putting together my Born to Do Science program. I now have nine programs schedule with nine fantastic guest scientists! The first is this Saturday at 10:00am at the Stillwater Public Library. The programs are free and open to kids in 3rd-7th grade and their parents. Please RSVP with the library if you'd like to attend.

For more information, visit BornToDoScience.com

 

School Programs

 

I'm offering two new school programs this year. "Say It in a Song" includes a writing workshop and an assembly program, and with Oklahoma Arts Council funding the cost to an Oklahoma school is very low. "Songs From the Science Frontier" is my newest program celebrating all the great reasons that science rocks! I'd love to come to your school to perform! Please write back if you'd like more information.

 

To learn about all my school programs, visit MontyHarper.com

 

Thank you!

 

Thanks for subscribing to MontyNews!

No comments: