Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mama Sweet

Hello Friends!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, which ever the case may be.

We have been taking it a little slow during December and will start January off the same way, but 2009 is going to hold a lot of exciting things.  We are going to kick things off with an all out blow out on New Year's Eve.

Where?  You might ask.  At Wallstreet, in Duncan, OK.  Ok, so it might not be the biggest of stages or the most prominent of venues, but I assure you it will be an exciting night.  The Duncan Demons never let us down and I have no doubt that New Year's Eve will bring things to a whole new level.  Did I mention that Dan Walker will be joining us!!!!

The show starts at 9pm.  I can't wait to see you all there!

Holt

No comments: