Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Camille Harp

Hola, amigos!

Here's your weekly spam to let you know of my goin's-on's!  Hope to see ya at....

Libby's in Goldsby: TONIGHT!  I just added this show moments ago!  Aron Holt, Blake Lennon and I will fire it up around 8:30pm.  I think this means I am a "Buffalo Sister"!  Come on out! Exit 104 off of I-35 just south of Riverwind.

The Deli in Norman 3/10 for my weekly Thursday show from 7pm-9pm.  Always no cover and drink specials.  This has been a big hit!  Would love for you to join me and Alan Orebaugh this week!

JJ's Alley in Bricktown on 3/12:  I'll start at 10pm and play til 1am upstairs.  Come early if you want a seat!  Downstairs music with Eric Moore starts at 6:30.

Feel free to forward this to your friends!

Til we meet again,

Camille

No comments: