Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MontyNews - Video Edition! 5/5/10

I'm trying something a little different. I've put my MontyNews into a video format. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
 
Here's where you can watch it:
 
Headlines
Lisa and I are giving away a free song every week for a year!
 
Born to Do Science and Summer library shows are coming up!
http://www.montyharper.com/Schedule.html

My song is a finalist in the USA Science Festival song contest!
Please vote for it!
 
Shout Outs
To the fifth graders at Geronimo Elementary, who I wrote songs with on Monday!
To my friend Jackson Gillman, who is using my Wind Energy Song in his programs!
To my friend Mr. Billy, who recorded a keyboard part on my USASEF song entry!
 
Other Video Features
Tour of the new website
Me singing the USA Science Festival song
Me singing at the OKC Festival of the Arts

Enjoy!


This message was sent from Monty Harper to stan@paynecountyline.com. It was sent from: Monty Harper Productions, 2419 N Monroe, Stillwater, OK 74075. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

No comments: