Saturday, July 10, 2010

Monica Taylor

Howdy, friends!

Monica Taylor, red dirt singer and songwriter from Oklahoma here again with a few places to enjoy music with me!

July 10th, Saturday *Ft. Gibson, OK area... at The Crescent Valley Jamboree!  7pm

I will performing with this great house band!  I know this will be a fun night- ALL old country and western songs!!

July 15th, Thursday Woody Guthrie Folk Festival, Okemah (OK) 4pm The Brickstreet Cafe with Don Morris, Jared Tyler, Nancy Kamm, and Terry Ware in 'da band!  

Also.... At The Woody Guthrie Folk Festival, Okemah(OK) on July 17th, Saturday, 2pm I'll be performing as part my western swing trio  The Cherokee Maidens! With our Sycamore Swing band-

The Cherokee Maidens~ Robin Macy, Jennifer Pettersen, & me!

www.woodyguthrie.com

July 28 & 29th, Driggs, ID and Victor, ID!

The beginning of my Red Dirt Ramble thru Great North West! Details of this journey will be out this coming week!!

Love from the Cimarron valley and this red dirt girl, Monica Taylor

www.monicataylormusic.com

I am also on 'Facebook'... say 'Howdy!' there, too!

No comments: