Thursday, April 19, 2007

Celtic Oklahoma

Episode 6 of Celtic Oklahoma is out!

"Dustin" dmusica@cox.net earlymusican

Boru's Ghost is our guest on the latest episode of Celtic Oklahoma. I
had the pleasure of hanging out with them at their practice this last
Friday (Friday the 13th, most appropriately). I am afraid their
drummer Van Williams could not make it, but I am sure I will corner
him sometime for an interrogation..oh, I mean interview.

To hear and/or down load this episode, go to: http://
celticoklahoma.podbean.com
(e-mail me at dmusica@cox.net if you have any problems downloading it).

This was the first time that Celtic Oklahoma has recorded out side of
OKC! I hope that becomes more common because I thought I was going to
have to change the name to Celtic OKC ;-) It looks like Roger Graham
has been busy getting this podcast new recordings, so stay tuned for
more of his interviews! Next week will feature the "Mega Band" from
the Scissor Tail Contra Dance group that we have here in the City
(yes, I made sure my mic was working correctly this time).

If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to be on the show,
please contact me at: dmusica@cox.net

Thanks and enjoy!

Dustin Cooper
Celtic Oklahoma

No comments: