Thursday, September 9, 2010

Camille Harp

Hello my friends!  Hope everyone is enjoying the rain and cooler weather as much as I am! :)  So...this is what's going on this weekend.  Maybe you can join in on the fun?.....


Ryan Dorman and I will be hitting the turnpike to Tulsa this Friday night (9/10) to play a show at Arnie's Bar (9:30-ish) .  Know some Tulsa folks?...send 'em our way! $5 at the door and 21+ to enter.  Arnie's is a fantastic little, friendly bar!


Saturday (9/11) directly after the OU game, I will be slingin' some tunes for a couple hours at The Deli in Norman. (5pm-ish)  No cover! 21 to enter. Come see me!!

Did everyone see the tv bit on News9 a couple weeks ago?  If not, go here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOpsfPQsr8Q

See you good people soon!

xx
camille

No comments: