Monday, February 21, 2011

Camille Harp

Here's the skinny for my upcoming week.  Hope that you're able to catch one of these shows. (2/24: OK Music Hall of Fame.  2/26: Othello's Norman)

This Thursday, 2/24, I will be in Muskogee at The Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame.  I will be playing with Joe Mack, Greg Jacobs and Chuck Dunlap in a songwriters series called Music Begins With A Song.  I'm honored to be a part of this and I'm very excited to play with these fellas.  7pm.  Check it out on Facebook/Myspace if you have more questions.

Saturday, 2/26, I'll be back at one of my regular rotations, Othello's Restaurant in Norman.  Othello's has become one of Norman's best listening rooms.  Great food and atmosphere make this a great place to be.  9pm-Midnight.

Keep this in mind for future Thursdays: The Happy Hour show at The Deli in Norman last Thursday went soooooo great!  Because of this, I will be playing every Thursday starting March 3rd from 7pm-9pm. Very exciting for me!  The Deli is like my living room.  I feel I can totally be myself and that this comes out in my performance.  Please join me sometime!...and a BIG thank you to those of you who made the 1st show a success!

Don't forget the website: Camilleharp.com.  I will post dates as they are booked!

Til we meet again,
Camille

No comments: