Sunday, March 25, 2007

Celtic Oklahoma

Celtic Oklahoma

From "Dustin" dmusica@cox.net earlymusican

Hey everyone!

For all of those that were having trouble downloading episode 3 of Celtic Oklahoma ( http://celticoklahoma.podbean.com ), the problem should be fixed now (sorry for the inconvenience).

I think I have some good stuff from the Iron Thistle Scottish Festival today, but there is a lot of wind sounds going across the mic. It is not going to be the best quality, but this is a learning experience for me. I should have episode 4 ready by this week and it will have all of the musicians that performed at the festival (stay tuned!).

Also, if I am lucky enough to get Marilee to join me this Sunday at the Norman Medieval Fair, we should be able to get recordings of some of the bands along with a few words from the performers there. We will see.

Roger Graham has some good stuff with bag pipers that I will be getting soon, so it looks like we are going to have a show once a week for the next couple of months (if not more).

Cheers,

Dustin

No comments: