Friday, July 10, 2009

Graham Colton Releases Acoustic EP Tonight

Graham Colton - Twenty Something EP

Graham Colton releases his six-song EP, Twenty Something, tonight at The Blue Door in Oklahoma City. The EP was produced by Jarod Evans of Blackwatch Studios in Norman.

Purchase the album at the show or digitally on GrahamColton.com. You can also listen to the EP below.

Tracklisting and a message from Graham after the jump.

1. Twenty Something (Acoustic)
2. Love Comes Back Around (Acoustic)
3. Helen (Acoustic)
4. There Comes a Time (Acoustic)
5. Right Behind You (Acoustic)
6. Start Somewhere (Acoustic)

Hey All,

I recently entered the recording studio in Norman, Oklahoma and laid down a few acoustic versions of some new songs. I not only had a blast but now have the desire to share these raw versions with you and I’m very proud of what happened when we pressed the red record button.

The writing process for my next album has been a bit different this time around. I have really wanted to keep a nice balance of writing, recording, performing, and living my life and believe it’s working for me to make the album possible.

Along the way, I realize I have accumulated a large amount of songs (past and present) and want to share them with you. I’m very excited to tell you that the ‘Twenty Something’ EP is only the beginning! Team Graham Colton has been hard at work in finding the best way to give all of you the option to have all the B-sides, live tracks, and demos you can handle. Stay tuned for that info!

Hope you like the new EP!

Thanks,
Graham

No comments: