Tuesday, March 24, 2009

From Monica Taylor of The Farm Couple...

Hey... Stan... don't you worry about the awards dealy... you have done a wonderful job- people can wait till next year.

I would like to invite you to my home this sat. night 8pm concert... last one till the fall. I'm too busy this time of the year till nov.! (smile... that's good thing, I'd say.)

Joe Baxter, Patrick Williams, and myself... $10-15 a seat, pot luck, jam afterwards!

Tom Skinner's concert march 7th was AMAZING!! Had about 60 people from all over the state! 

Would you let other folks know about this concert and they might want to call me, so here's my #'s: 405-612-3183 & 405-547 2730.

ALSO, I'm gonna try and round up everyone again to help with the cleanup out at The Farm for another Bob Childers memorial jam and campout... early May, I think. Chuck Dunlap will be in from Washington state. 

Good job on all that you do, stan... keep it up!

Love from Monica ~ a red dirt farmgirl

ps. by the way, I'm beginning a new cd this month! 6 of my songs, 5 or 6 red dirt songs... AND Ellis paul is going to record a duet with me: "She" gram parsons. Isn't that cool?

Ed's Note:++++++++++++++YES Monica... that is cool!

No comments: