Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mama Sweet

Hello friends,

I hope you all had a good holiday.  I prepared a 24lb turkey for the "Friendsgiving" I had at my house and ate way too much of the beautiful bird.  So, I am excited about getting back to the grind.  Maybe by Christmas, I'll be able to work off all the food I ate at Thanksgiving.

On Friday (December 4th), we will be playing at The Deli in Norman, OK.  It is our last Deli show before the end of the school semester and first of the post-football season (My Soonbums sure lived up to their nickname this season).  So, I think it is going to be a fun-filled night and hope that you all take the opportunity to join us!  We'll get the festivities kicked off sometime around 10:30pm.

On Saturday (December 5th), we get to play a new place.  We are heading off to Diamond, Missouri to play Lucky Maggies!  You all know how I feel about our first time at a new place.  I get nervous that no one will be there or like us and yet I'm giddy too.  So, it is really important to me that as many of you come out to see us as is humanly possible.  I've heard great things about Lucky Maggies and am excited to finally play there.  I hope that you will join us.

Also, I will be back at Libby's in Goldsby, OK this Wednesday (and pretty much every Wednesday).  The patio where we play gets enclosed and heated during the winter.  So, its really a nice place to come out and enjoy some great songs.  Plus, the catfish is AWESOME!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, find us on Facebook, and be our friend on Myspace.  And, be sure to have your friends sign up for our mailing list at www.mamasweet.com.  Thanks for your support!

Toodles.
Aron

No comments: