Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nick Gibson New Years Newsletter!

Howdy all!

Well its the week of New Years Eve, and let me tell ya...I am STOKED about 2010! We got alot of stuff going on right now and I'm really excited to see where 2010 takes us! :)

I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I got to see my mom and spend a few days with the family! It was a great Christmas for us and it was a good few days off...well wait a second...I didn't actually have any days off to speak of! I played a few acoustic shows in Tulsa over the break! I got to play a show with a bunch of friends from back in my MWK days and it was a blast! I got to play with my good friend Andy Skib and he even got up and sang "I Go Crazy" with me! It was a blast! There are some videos on YouTube of the performances! Here's a quick link to a YouTube search for the videos!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nick+gibson+flytrap+12.26.09&search_type=&aq=f

This week we've got a few shows!

Wednesday, December 30th I'll be playing my normal acoustic show in Tulsa, OK at Crow Creek Tavern! Show starts at 9:00pm! No cover, so c'mon out and party with us!

Thursday, December 31st we will be playing our New Year's Eve 2009 show in Mulvane, KS at RD's County Line! It'll be our first time playing at RD's on New Year's Eve! We're super stoked to play there and see all of our friends!

Saturday, January 2nd we'll be playing our After New Year's Eve After Party show at RD's County Line in Mulvane, KS! We're gonna give everyone a day to recover on the 1st, then we'll fire it back up again on Saturday the 2nd...so get your game faces on and lets get partying!

Let's bring in 2010 with a bang! 2009 has been a great year, hate to see it go, but I'm super stoked for 2010!

Wednesday, December 30th
Crow Creek Tavern
36th & Peoria - Tulsa, OK
Solo Acoustic
9:00pm - 12:00am

Thursday, December 31st
RD's County Line
108 N. 2nd Ave - Mulvane, KS
NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY
9:30pm - 1:00am

Saturday, January 2nd
RD's County Line
108 N. 2nd Ave - Mulvane, KS
AFTER NEW YEAR'S EVE AFTER PARTY
9:30pm - 1:00am

See you guys this week! Have a great New Years!

No comments: