Thursday, December 31, 2009

Monica Taylor

Happy Holidays to all of you!

I put together a Journal entry for you about my recent trip to the Northwest part of this country... the music and friends and food and travel was so great! 

And it was all a 'Leap of faith.' 
Thought you might like to read about the first part of my 3 week adventure. I will put this story and the Journal entry for my Week in Montana and the Amtrak ride home from MT on my website this week.



I have a few January concert listings for myself and for Patrick. I have included them at the top of the attached Journal entry, but I will go ahead and tell you a little about the one I'm especially excited about:

Saturday, January 9th, The Blue Door Music Hall in Oklahoma City, OK at 8pm  $10
THIS will be my CD Release Concert for "Cotton Shirt" in OKC!  I will have Uncle Don on bass, Steve Pryor on steel, and Kentucky white on Mandolin and guitar... plus a lovely surprise!  You have to open the attached letter to find out who else will be here this evening!  

Other things:
The Grape Ranch south of Okemah, OK this Sunday, 1-5pm
The Hideaway, Jan. 8th in Stillwater, OK 7-8:30pm
Patrick Williams' New Year's Eve show at Marietta's in Cushing, OK!

You'll enjoy the Journal letter about my travels, I promise!

love from Monica Taylor... a ramblin’, red dirt girl

No comments: