Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuff Profit

Hello Everyone!

As you very well know by now the David Allan Coe Show is this week! My very wonderful wife Vicki has a special deal to all of you whom are on this email list. THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO CALL HER TODAY CAN GET A BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE DEAL ON TICKETS TO THE THURSDAY NIGHT SHOW AT THE CAINS BALLROOM! We have had great ticket sale for this show! It looks like all our good friends are going to be there to help bring the house down. You can reach Vicki at 918-766-2022! Good Luck!

If you want tickets and miss out on Vicki deal, I will be down at the Solo Club tonight watching the boys picking and grinning. I still have a few tickets left at our prices. I will be there from 7:30 to 8:30 and I will leave some ticket with the guys in case you get there later. Thank you so much for all the wonderful support you have given us! Tuff Profit is a very lucky band to have friend like you.

By the way also thank you for the great turn out to the Ramona street dance! Man was that a fun night or what! Lots of good money was raised for the fire fighters!

Well I must go back to work, See ya at the CAIN’S

Peace

Danny Joe Walsh

No comments: