Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Camille Harp ~ Thurs. @ The Deli with Jenny Wood, Sat. @ JJ's.

Thurs. @ The Deli with Jenny Wood, Sat. @ JJ's.

Hey fellow music junkies!

I've got quite the treat for you! Thursday night, me and the boys will be playing at The Deli in Norman. Jenny Wood, from Nashville, is touring the states. We're lucky enough to have her stop for a song here in Oklahoma. Come join us at The Deli Thursday, Nov. 12th at 10:30pm. You can listen to her music here >>>> http://www.myspace.com/408661938

Saturday, Nov. 14th, I'll be at JJ's Alley in Bricktown. JJ's has become one of my most favoirte venues to play. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and hope that you can join us to enjoy it too! I'll have a good friend joining me on guitar also!

Hope you are healthy and most of all...HAPPY!

XOXO,
C

No comments: