Friday, September 18, 2009

Nick Gibson

Howdy guys!

Well, as I said last week, we were off because I was in Chicago for my best friend Mike and Nora's wedding! I was honored with the role of Best Man and it was a wonderful week to say the least! I got to spend some time with some great friends, and got to welcome a "sister" into the family! Ha :)

But, now I'm back in Oklahoma and we're gearing up to play some shows! So let's get to it!

Friday September 18th we're playing at a club that I haven't played at in over 5 years! We played there once way back before Tony was even in the band! That's how long ago it was! It'll be a bit of a change this time around! Haha! We'll be playing at Sam's Place in Wichita, KS! So, if you're in Wichita or the surrounding areas (and I know ALOT of you are! ;) haha) then come out and party with us at Sam's Place Friday night! Can't wait to be back and it's always fun to play a new club...even though it's not new, it's new to the band I have now, so it's like its a new club! Hahaha! Can't wait to see some familiar faces in the crowd!

Then
Saturday September 19th we're playing at a club we haven't played in a while! We'll be at Rooster's Honky Tonk and Chicken Shack in Hennessey, OK! We played there about a year and a half ago and they have been remodeling and it's just opened up again, so come out and help us bring it in right! Hennessey is due West of Stillwater, so you guys in Stilly who are lookin' for a small road trip, then come out and see us! Can't wait to see some more familiar faces! ;)

Friday, Sept 18th
Sam's Place
Wichita, KS
9:30pm-1:00am

Saturday, Sept 19th
Rooster's Honky Tonk & Chicken Shack
Hennessey, OK
9:30pm-1:00am

See you guys this weekend!

No comments: