Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nick Gibson

Howdy guys!

Well after a break last weekend, we're back out on the road doing what we love this week and I can't wait! :)

First things first! I just got off the phone and will be placing a new shirt order this week, so we'll have some new merch coming out soon! I know we've been running low on shirts at our shows and I apologize for that! I'll have it remedied shortly! :) I've been writing songs like a mad man as well and I'm working on getting them polished up enough to start playing live, so keep your ears open! A new album is in the not too distant future so we gotta start getting ready for it! :) And now...to the shows!

Wednesday Sept 30th I'm playing solo acoustic at Crow Creek Tavern in Tulsa, OK at 36th and Peoria! Come out and have some drinks and some music provided by me! :) I'll fire up around 9:30pm and play until midnightish!

Friday Oct 2nd and Saturday Oct 3rd we'll be back up in Mulvane, KS at RD's County Line! As all our friends in Mulvane know, it's ALWAYS a party at RD's and we always have a blast! We start at 9:30pm both nights so come out and rock the week away with us!

Can't wait to see you guys out at the shows! Thanks for letting us do what we do! We appreciate the chance!

Wednesday, Sept 30th
Crow Creek Tavern - Tulsa, OK
9:30pm-12:00am
Nick Solo Acoustic

Friday, Oct 2nd
RD's County Line - Mulvane, KS
9:30pm-1:00am

Saturday, Oct 3rd
RD's County Line - Mulvane, KS
9:30pm-1:00am

See you guys soon!

No comments: