Monday, February 25, 2008

Mama Sweet says.... It's going to be good!

All right. After a slow start to February, we are making up for lost time this week. We have a lot going on and hope you will be apart of all of it!

Tuesday (tomorrow): Alan and I are going to be doing our monthly acoustic gig at the Deli in Norman, OK. We have Chad Dorman (from Austin) coming up to play with us again. If you missed him last time, you definitely need to come check him out. He is an incredible songwriter with a great voice and a cool guy. Plus, these acoustic nights are a great chance for you to really listen to our music. I often hear things like, "I like your music, but I don't know what you are saying." Well, in a small, crowded venue like the Deli, sound gets lost. In an acoustic setting, however, you can really sit down and figure out the meaning of the song. Plus, I usually drink a lot and am funny.

Friday: Mama Sweet will be playing indoors at the White Elephant in Ft. Worth, TX for the first time! Me and the boys played the beer garden several times last summer and I have done several acoustic shows inside, but this will be the first time we are all cut loose inside. I really like the White Elephant and the Ft. Worth Stockyards are a fun place to be. Plus, we haven't been to Ft. Worth in awhile. So, I hope all our fans in TX will make it out and hope our local fans will consider a road trip.

Saturday: Back at the Deli in Norman, OK as a full band. We don't have an opener, so this is your chance to see a full night of Mama Sweet. If you have ever seen as at the Deli, you know how incredible these shows are. If you have never had the opportunity, be there Saturday night and I promise, we will blow your mind.

Thanks friends,

Aron

No comments: