Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Roger Creager - new website


Roger Creager




Feb 20, 2008 3:12 AM

I have a new website. Now I just need a new CD

Hi, it’s Roger Creager. I have some pretty cool news to share. I’ve been working on a completely new website the last few weeks and it is ready for you.
www.RogerCreager.com has always listed tour dates and some news, but now we are pleased to unveil something very different and hopefully way cooler. We are giving you much more access to our real lives on the road, in addition to new music (As it becomes available – but before it’s available anywhere else) Click on “Creager’s Cantina” and start living. Ha ha. We really are trying several interesting ideas. RC TV is my favorite. It is loaded with videos of us on and off-stage. (Some of us goofing-off before or after shows – pretty cool) You can add RC TV to your own online pages like myspace, facebook, youtube, or other personal sites. (In fact, please do) There is also a band blog called Coop’s Scoop (Stormy Cooper runs it – get it? Though we may all write to it sometimes) All of this will constantly update every week or two.
We added a new online store… this time it’s different. You can still buy CDs and have them shipped, but now you can also download all records digitally. And something else that might be cool… I personally compiled some digital song packs like: “Close to the Heart,” “Drinking Songs,” “Road Trip Songs” and “Love Songs,” to name a few. We have also added our newest and best selling T-Shirts and other merch. (That’s new for us)
2008 has already been our busiest time ever. We have a ton of great stuff planned and the new site will keep you up to date on every detail. News, tour dates, contests, photos, videos, opinions and stories. We even have some surprises in the works. Autographed guitars and new albums… All I’m saying for now… stay tuned.
Thanks for supporting me and my music. I am truly blessed to have such loyal and wonderful fans. This new site is for the fans, and believe me, ya’ll are worth it and deserve it.
--- Roger
Ps. My myspace page has also undergone some major changes – You need to check that out too. Sorry for the impersonal feel of a mass bulletin, but at least it really is me handling my myspace.

No comments: